Planning, Monitoring and Reporting Officer
MA'AN Development Center is seeking to fill the vacant position of a full time Planning, MONITORING AND REPORTING Officer based in Ramallah
The PM&E officer will be responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of AMENCA 3 Project (Agricultural Project); assisting the Project Manager in preparing Quarterly/Annual reports on project progress and will monitor the project activities on a regular basis, developing and maintaining the MIS of the Project, and will be responsible for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the project activities.
The Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer works in close collaboration with project team, Director of Programs, Farmers, FSS cluster, Government officials, private sector, non-government and civil society organizations.
Major Duties Include:
The Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- To identify and create new strategic partnerships.
- To conduct needs assessment studies.
- To work with the Director General, and the Program Director on developing funding proposals for local and international donors.
- To expand the Program’s relations with international and NGOs and Governmental bodies.
- Develop with the projects’ teams the base line studies.
- Responsible for the Project database ensuring projects information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Develop and update the projects’ monitoring plans and monitor the indicators of the projects.
- Responsible for the data collection, compilation and analysis.
- Responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the Project.
- Develop and update the projects monitoring plans and monitor the indicators of the project.
- Assist in preparing quarterly and annual progress reports for MA’AN in cooperation with the Project Manager and the project team in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
- Develop monitoring and impact indicators for the project success.
- Provide feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and activities.
- Suggest strategies to the Project Manager for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project.
- Participate in all annual project reviews and planning workshops.
- To prepare monitoring reports using data collection tools developed by MA’AN and its partners, Identifying, and documenting lessons learnt.
- To identify and documenting lessons learnt; collecting information for case studies; writing and preparing success stories, and facilitating periodic reviews, and prepare presentation on achievement of projects.
- To assist in preparing quarterly and annual progress reports for donors, in cooperation with the projects’ managers and the project team in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
- To prepare reports in Arabic &English to the donors.
- To assist the Program Director in preparing quarterly and the annual reports.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- MA degree in economics, development, management, or related field.
- A minimum of five years of experience with in PM&E in NGOs/INGOs.
- Experience & familiarity in Agriculture and the NGO sector.
- Valid driver’s license an advantage.
Skills and Personal attributes:
- Proficiency in writing in English and Arabic
- Report writing in both languages
- Experience in Qualitative and Quantitative Research
- Computer skills in (SPSS, MS-Office including MS-Project & Access)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Adept skills in project cycle management
- Working within a team
- Ability to work under pressure
All interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter. The cover letter should include the applicant's expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to the vacancy. Please send CVs to MA'AN Development Center with subject PM&E at:
Email: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 6 Jun 2020
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
MA'AN Development Center is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women to apply for this position