MA'AN Development Center is seeking to fill the vacant position of a full time Planning, MONITORING AND REPORTING Officer based in Ramallah
The role of the PM&R Officer is to be responsible for all the tasks related to monitoring and reporting of the ongoing projects to ensure high quality implementation, in addition to work with the Director of Programs and the Director General in formulating new programs and projects.
Major Duties Include:
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- To identify and create new strategic partnerships.
- To work with the Director General, the Program Director on developing funding proposals for local and international donors.
- To expand MA’AN’s relations with international and NGOs and Governmental bodies.
- Develop with the projects’ teams the base line studies.
- Responsible for the Project database ensuring projects information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Develop and update the projects’ monitoring plans and monitor the indicators of the projects.
- Responsible for the data collection, compilation and analysis.
- Responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the Project.
- Develop and update the projects monitoring plans and monitor the indicators of the project.
- Prepare monitoring reports using data collection tools developed by MA’AN and Identifying and documenting lessons learnt
- Assisting in preparing quarterly and annual progress reports for MA’AN in cooperation with the Project Manager and the project team in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
- To prepare monitoring reports using data collection tools developed by MA’AN.
- To identifying and documenting lessons learnt; collecting information for case studies; writing and preparing success stories, and facilitating periodic reviews, and prepare presentation on achievement of projects.
- To assist in preparing quarterly and annual progress reports for donors, in cooperation with the projects’ managers and the project team in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
- To prepare reports in Arabic &English to the donors.
- To assist the Program Director in preparing quarterly and the annual report of MA’AN.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA with minimume 6 years of experience or MA degree in development, management, economics, business administration, or related field.
- A minimum of four years of experience with in PM&E in NGOs.
- Experience & familiarity in Palestinian issues and the NGO sector.
- Valid driver’s license an advantage
Skills and Personal attributes:
- Proficiency in writing in English and Arabic
- Report writing in both languages
- Experience in Qualitative and Quantitative Research
- Computer (MS-Office including MS-Project)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Adept skills in project cycle management
- Working within a team
- Ability to work under pressure
All interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter. The cover letter should include the applicant's expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to the vacancy. Please send CVs to MA'AN Development Center with subject PM& E at:
Email: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 2 MAY 2019
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
MA'AN Development Center is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women to apply for this position