Established in 1995, BCI was founded to meet the needs of emerging regional ICT markets with a sound knowledge base and a strong network of global partners, BCI has since evolved into a regionally recognized advisor and provider of top of the line services and solutions spanning a range of sectors. BCI is intending to recruit a highly qualified individual to fill the position of
PHP Software Developer Ref. No (HR-SD-01)
- Create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development.
- Design overall architecture of the web application using PHP.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging industry trends and technology
- Develop or integrate approved products or services
- Perform all support functions to internally developed products and systems.
- Ability to Integrate current system with third-party software using API’s
- Analyzing Business needs to determine functional and cross-functional requirements
- The ability to review business processes with end users to ensure clear understanding of business requirements
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Engineering or any other related discipline
- 3+ years of experience as PHP development.
- Experience with RESTful JSON APIs.
- Experience in MVC frameworks.
- Excellent experience in relational database technologies MySQL.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Linux experience is a Plus.
- Knowledge in ASP.NET and C#.
- Knowledge in NODE JS and Angular.
- Excellent communication skills in English, and Arabic.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and submit a CV and a cover letter to [email protected] no later than 08/10/2022.
Ref. No (HR-SD-01)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.