ABOUT US: At Element Media, we are committed to supporting the creative spark anywhere and everywhere it ignites. Regardless of whether our clients are just starting out, or looking to level up, our digital media services provide creative solutions that will allow their idea to evolve and endure. To this end, Element Media offers an array of digital media services, including web development & design, video production, graphic design and social media marketing. We treat each project as its own universe, bringing an artistic eye to every creative work we produce, ensuring the product is a unique and professional expression of our client’s brand.
- This is a full time position, based in our Bethlehem office.
- English language proficiency preferred, but not necessary.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE:
- Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
- Experience in building websites using Laravel framework
- Create websites and user interfaces, using standard HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from back-end databases and services
- Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and to ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs
- Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access content
- Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging industry trends and technology
DAILY AND MONTHLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet regularly with management to understand and refine business and functional requirements and determine project scopes and specifications
- Develop and maintain strategic operational systems, tools, and processes, including participation in tactical and strategic development projects
- Ensure software stability via regression, support quality assurance, and perform unit and user-acceptance testing to identify bugs and ensure production operations run successfully
- Work quickly and carefully to complete small edits requested by customers, develop plans for completing larger projects, collaborate with colleagues, and suggest new solutions to improve existing websites
- Perform UI designs and coding, creating reusable objects and templates, wireframes for web pages and email templates; manage maintenance, updates, expansions, and scaling of each design
- Perform regular file backups to local directories for recovery
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in web design, multimedia design, related field OR equivalent training
- Minimum 3 years of experience planning and developing websites across multiple products and organizations
- Proficiency with content management systems, including WordPress
- Dedication to innovative, sophisticated designs and collaborative problem solving
- Ability to work independently with technical guidance and creative oversight from management
- Upholds a very high standard of work deliverables
- Artistic sensibility alongside technical ability
- Execution/task oriented with proven time management skills
- A strong customer service orientation
- Experience with eCommerce; Bootstrap 4; Laravel, Vue.js or Angular
- Experience with creating Cron Jobs
- Experience with REST-based web services and APIs
TO APPLY: Please send your CV and three samples of your previous work to [email protected]. Applications will be reviewed until position is filled. Please note that references will be checked upon successful interview.