Transcend Support (www.facebook.com/TranscendSupport/www.transcend.ps) is a unique company that provides world class business process outsourcing services to international and local institution using best of Palestinian talents.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills And Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in software development
- 2+ years experience with PHP
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (e.g. Laravel, lumen, codeigniter)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages
Interested applicants should send their c.v (English only) to: [email protected], please reference the job title as [PHP Developer] in the subject line of your e-mail.
Transcend is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We provide an excellent working environment within a highly professional and friendly Palestinian and international team.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.