Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation. To develop this work from Hebron district, we are recruiting a:
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
- Supporting the drug supply management in the designated facilities under the supervision of the Project Medical Referent (PMR) and according to MSF health policies and protocols, in order to contribute in the guarantee of the proper management and distribution of drugs and medical devices.
- Ensures storage, stock management and medical supply processes at project level
- Ensures hygiene and security procedures, tools, and protocols in the pharmacy (controls pests and rodents).
- Implements appropriate quality controls and records, in order to ensure good storage conditions (temperatures, humidity and light exposure) and availability of drugs and medical material, according to MSF protocols, national regulations and in cooperation with the logistics department and the mission pharmacist.
- Supervises the reception and records of international and local orders, in close coordination with the logistics department and the mission pharmacist, updates stock files and informs PMR and mission pharmacist accordingly.
- Drafts claims in case of reception of damaged/ non-ordered items and follows-up with mission pharmacist.
- Reports quality issue faced with any medical item and/ or any pharmacovigilance case to PMR and mission pharmacist.
- Records all items received and delivered (Isystock, excel, stock cards) and reports to PMR on unusual patterns.
- Assists in training of medical staff regarding the good pharmacy, dispensation and storage practices.
- Ensures that orders from end user units have been validated by the relevant supervisor.
- Supervises the preparation of orders for each end user unit and supervises the double-check of this order with the responsible medical person.
- Prepares the passive cold chain for mobile clinics.
- Organises and performs monthly partial and full inventories; provides mission pharmacist with data for further investigations (discrepancies).
- Archives each document (hard and soft copies) in the dedicated files.
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Commitment to MSF Principles
- Stress Management
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy.
- Experience collaborating with local pharmacy systems (MoH and private) is an asset.
- Demonstrable experience in supervising and training others in a team setting.
- Previous experience with MSF or other NGOs is desirable.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mission language (English) essential and local language desirable (Arabic).
Interested candidates should submit their application letter, CV with reference details, copies of diploma, work certificate, professional license (if applicable) to:
Médecins Sans Frontières
Human Resources Department –Hebron Project
With the reference: PHARMA TECH. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Closing application date is November 27th, 2021.