Médecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation. To develop this work from (name of mission), we are recruiting a:
MSF is currently seeking to hire 1 Pharmacy Technician to join the Medical team in our Gaza project.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
Supporting the drug supply management in the designated facilities under the supervision of the Project Pharmacy Manager and according to MSF Health policies and protocols, in order to contribute in the guarantee of the proper management and distribution of drugs and medical devices.
- In cooperation with the Pharmacy Manager, assisting in the supervision, management and control of the medical stock in the project in order to avoid ruptures, losses and gross overstock of drugs and other supplies and over-seeing and monitoring its storage conditions;
- In cooperation with the Pharmacy Manager, assisting on a monthly basis with preparation and approval of order requests, ensuring they are completed in timely manner to prevent unnecessary orders in between. Following up on Drug ruptures;
- In cooperation with MSF team members, assisting in the supervision, management, follow up and control of medical/supply stock in the MSF office, expat houses, and MSF cars.
- Assisting with the collection of consumption from facilities on at least a monthly basis and collecting data about number of patients. Cooperating with and assisting the Pharmacy Manager in all related monthly reports, and un-der the Pharmacy Manager’s supervision, communicating and providing medical data to relevant MSF team members;
- Improving and following up the monitoring systems in place, perform monthly monitoring of the stocks in the Health Facilities:
- Supporting the MOH counterparts in their responsibilities regarding monitoring of drug consumption, stock management and preparing/receiving orders;
- Perform cleaning and minor maintenance for biomedical equipment used. Following the user manual and protocols and alert supervisor in case of malfunctioning;
- Assisting in preparing and organizing training sessions for MSF staff;
- Providing programs continuity during manager’s absence and handovers, sharing knowledge of program with incoming staff in a timely, accurate and efficient manner;
- Work under the supervision of the Project Pharmacy manager;
- Work in close collaboration with MSF-B Health Facilities’ supervisors in Gaza strip, in particularly in relation to controlled drug, supply and consumptions;
- Responsible for the narcotic stock management, monitoring and registration;
- Dispense controlled drugs to out-patients according to prescription on a weekly basis;
- Dispense controlled drugs to operation theatre;
- Ensure all necessary documents is filled properly and stamp in adherence with MoH standard and procedures by conducting weekly/biweekly review of prescriptions and visits to end user units;
- Dispense antibiotics, ensure the ATB-stock management, review prescription to ensure the adherence to protocols and analyse the weekly needs from the antibiotic follow up sheet;
- Perform monthly report of ATB and controlled drugs consumption and share it with the Project Pharmacy manager;
- Assist in regularly update the EPREP stocks in the AAH hospital;
- Assist the storekeeper when receiving medical orders, big shipments, doing inventories and cover his annual and urgent leaves if needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy and valid MOH Pharmacy license to practice
- 3 years’ work experience, hospital setting experience is an asset;
- Controlled Drug dispensing experience is essential;
- Experience collaborating with local pharmacy systems (MOH and private) is desirable;
- Experience in supervising and training others in a team setting is an asset;
- NGO experience is an asset.
Mission language essential; English level B1.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel).
- Results and quality orientation L1;
- Teamwork and cooperation L1;
- Behavioural flexibility L1;
- Commitment to MSF Principles L1;
- Stress Management L2.
This job description may be amended in line with the activities or evolution of the Mission
Selected candidate must be free for all engagement and show proof of non-employment e.g with the Ministry of Health.
- Transport allowance
- Health expenses coverage
المسمى الوظيفي Pharmacy Technician
آخر موعد للتقديم 30 - Jun - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 3 Years
التصنيف الطب والتمريض والصحة العامة
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and CV in English, with reference details, copies of diploma, and work certificate to:
Médecins Sans Frontières, Human Resources Department – Gaza Project
Mentioning: Pharmacy Technician
Deadline: 30th June 2021, 5:00 PM
A Security Clearance certificate issued by MOI will required at the last stage of the recruitment process.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة MSF أطباء بلا حدود
Logistic Team Leader
21, Dec, 2020
Covid Watsan Technicians
26, Nov, 2020
Covid Watsan Supervisor
26, Nov, 2020
Interpreter Daily Worker
22, Nov, 2020