- Supervising material orders and dispatching in order to ensure rational use.
- Receiving orders and deliveries, identifying potential disparities against cargo manifest or others and reporting them, and stores materials in accordance with the system in force, in order to ensure continuous availability. It includes:
- Ensuring good storage conditions of all medical items in the pharmacy in accordance with pharmaceutical standards in order to ensure continuous availability.
- Ensuring correct fill in entries on the stock cards and software.
- Carrying out or participating in regular inventories including EPREP stock.
- Following up stock levels with regards to alarms thresholds, stock out, expiry dates and drugs to expire in the following 6 months.
- Preparing orders of the different consumption units (departments, wards, others), ensuring proper packaging and dispatching and reporting any anomalies or changes in consumption patterns to the Pharmacy Supervisor. Informing Pharmacy Supervisor as soon as stock reaches alert limit.
- Controlling warehouse facilities in order to ensure materials are kept in good keeping conditions, it includes:
- Ensuring cleanliness of premises (stock pharmacy) and in close collaboration with the logistics department, maintaining refrigerating equipment.
- Controlling warehouse limited access to authorized personnel and ensuring doors and other exits are secured. Immediately informing the line manager of any problems arising in the course of the work, particularly with regards to damage, loss, attempted break-ins or theft in the warehouse.
- Stock management
- Stock management in end user units
- Responsible for keeping and organizing all documents from orders, return, loan/doantion, shipment, patients prescriptions ect.
- Prepare the monthly schedule for order preparation and delivery to the hospital and provide it to the pharmacy manager in a timely matter.
- Performs the temperature monitoring and humidity in the pharmacy warehouse on a daily basis on working days.
- Update the medical boxes in identified location (Expat House, Office, and Vehicles) upon request from the pharmacy manager.
Update the EPREP stocks in the central pharmacy and AAH in different location upon request from the pharmacy manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education Essential, secondary school. Desirable, medical or warehouse management related studies.
- Essential previous experience of at least 2 years in similar or relevant positions.
- Essential previous experience of at least 2 years work in a hospital.
- Desirable previous experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
Interested applicants must submit all of the following documents:
C.V. and Cover Letter in English detailing qualifications for this position
Submit your application to:
Qualified female candidates are welcome to apply.
Please write Pharmacy storekeeper on the Email Subject or it may not be considered.
The deadline for submitting applications is: Thuresday,3rd October.