Caritas Jerusalem (CJ) is a humanitarian and development organization that represents the socio-pastoral services of the Catholic Church in the Holy Land. It was founded in 1967 in the aftermath of the Six Day War, Caritas Jerusalem beneficiaries' number over 30,000 individuals from all religious backgrounds in the Occupied Palestinian Territories. Caritas Jerusalem is a member of Caritas Internationals, a confederation of 165 Caritas organizations operating in more than 200 countries. For further information about Caritas Jerusalem, please visit: www.caritasjr.org.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all medication including storage of drugs, tracking and management of expiry dates.
- Preparing reports as required for each project and donor organization.
- Dispense drugs for patients according to doctors’ orders and maintaining records of medicine dispensed.
- Provide information, education, and counseling to patients about medication-related care.
- Document the care provided in patients’ records.
- Identify any barriers to patient compliance.
- Prepare purchase orders for Caritas Jerusalem as required.
- Contribute to health education for schools and community.
- Key Competencies
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good computer skills and willingness to work on the information system.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as a member of a team.
- Good spoken and written English.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy.
- Professional license and practice.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.
- At least two years clinical experience.
- Experience of stock management
- Experience of working in primary healthcare.
Interested candidates with relevant education and experience are requested to send their cover letter and CVs by email to [email protected], and Carbon Copy (CC) to [email protected] by April the 21th 2021 no later than 04:00 pm, , and applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.