NORWAC announces the need to hire qualified healthcare personnel to work in the newly established Gaza Pain Management Clinic located at Al Shifa Hospital in Gaza. NORWAC seeks to hire a pharmacist according to the following:
Pharmacist (new graduate, one female, 50% employment)
- Bachelors degree in pharmacy.
- Graduation year from 2019 and above
- Experience in working in hospitals or main drug warehouses is a plus.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must.
- Computer literacy.
- Flexible, team worker, and good organizational skills.
- Location: Al-Shifa Hospital, Gaza. Gaza Pain Management Clinic
- Anticipation starting date: July 1, 2020
- Contract duration: 10 months with high possibility of extension
- Salary: According to agreement
The renewing of contract depends upon external funding and that sufficient grants are secured by NORWAC HQ.
Please send a CV, copy of the valid working license, and cover letter indicating what position you are applying for to [email protected] with cc to Dr. Lars-Petter Granan ([email protected]) before June 10, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
NORWAC is a Norwegian humanitarian organization working with health services in the Middle East. NORWAC specializes in providing and facilitating professional health services in complex conflict situations, where people face insecurity and oppression.
NORWAC’s core values are solidarity, respect, equity and impartiality. Support and services are given according to needs, regardless of ethnicity, religion and political beliefs. The assistance is provided as emergency support in acute crises as well as assistance to longer-term recovery and capacity building.
NORWAC works in partnership with established local public and private organizations and institutions and seek to support and develop local resources.
NORWAC's Head Office is located in Oslo. For more information about NORWAC: www.norwac.no.