BA/LGHR is recruiting a Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Supervisor (North Area) for a big leading group in the Pharmaceutical Industry located in Nablus, Palestine.
Reporting to: Promotion Manager
Type of Contract: Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the medical representatives in the area.
- Supporting and coaching the medical representatives.
- Preparing the program for the Medical reps, including their visits, sample distribution program for the doctors' visits feedback.
- Managing marketing events in the area.
- Managing the samples to be given to the doctors.
- Giving products’ sales and marketing skills training.
- Visiting Key Account Doctors and establishing relationships with them; also visit doctors.
- Working with the Pharmacies.
- Working to liquidate the products from the pharmacies through a doctor’s prescription.
- Conducting market analysis and feedback.
- Estimating the ROI of any sponsorship or event.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Proven experience in managing and directing a sales team.
- Knowledge of market research.
- Technical sales & marketing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team management and leadership skills.
- Positive attitude and taking initiatives.
Total Years of Experience:
Minimum 8 years of Medical Promotion experience, and a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role.
Education & Certificates Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacists, Pharmacy Doctor, or relevant field.
Fluent in Arabic
Mid-level in English
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة