A leading Pharmaceutical company based in Palestine, is seeking a highly qualified Pharma Export Manager to perform the below activities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow-up of production and registration to external customers
- Follow up the requirements and documentation of the Ministry of Health
- Analysis of new markets.
- Follow up sales and shipping operations
- Follow up on the collection process with the financial department.
- Development of the electronic advertising process by introducing the company to some commercial and marketing websites
- Establish a monthly production and registration plan
- Follow up with external agents to ensure the implementation of the agreed Sales and marketing plan
- Opening new markets based on the company's strategies regarding the targeted markets.
- Reviewing the sale, the extent of implementation of the monthly target, and addressing weaknesses
- Developing the transportation process and external contracts required in the export process
- Negotiating contracts and referring to the financial department to determine the appropriate pricing for the preparations based on the target market
- Analysis of existing and new markets to see the efficiency of the plan developed with the customer and its development and increase the registered items
- Determine the appropriate market based on the capabilities of the factory and the available files
- Development of workers in the administration
- Preparing exhibitions and determining their location and time according to the target markets plan
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BSC. Pharmacy or related field
- Master Degree in Business, is an asset
- Fluent in English
- Export Experience more than 10 years in Pharmaceutical Companies
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to travel
- Excellent Customer focus - teamwork - flexibility - communication with others - negotiation skills - problem-solving - creativity and innovation
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to the following address:
[email protected] , no later than 31\10\2022