Holy Family Hospital provides a wide range of medical care that includes the delivery services, prenatal and antenatal care, Well women clinic, diabetic clinic for pregnant women, Gynecology surgeries, Intensive care Unit for premature babies, outpatient clinics.
The Hospital belongs administratively and financially to the Order of Malta which is a religious Order that was found in Jerusalem in the year 1048. Its mission is summed up in its motto: “Tuitio fidei et obsequium pauperum, "Defence of the faith and assistance to the poor", this is highly seen in their projects that are active in 120 countries caring for people in need through its medical, social and humanitarian works, without regard to religion, national origin.
The Holy Family Hospital is seeking Full time Pediatrician/Neonatologist to work in the Neonatal ICU and Normal Nursery Departments and Outpatient Hospital clinic.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Pediatrician/Neonatologist, duties will be assigned according to hospital requirements and needs, in three major areas:
Newborn Nurseryè examine newborn babies before discharge.
Outpatient Hospital clinicè examine recently discharged newborn babies and those in need for follow-up
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)è Will be in charge of clinical evaluation and management of all term and premature babies admitted to the NICU. Will carry-out morning rounds with resident doctors and will oversee the clinical management of all babies. An average of 8 to 11 night calls will be assigned each month where the candidate will cover the neonatal department for 24 hours each call.
- Palestinian Board Certified Pediatrician (A sub-specialty in Neonatal medicine/Pediatric Intensive Care is desirable.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Neonatal Intensive Care after obtaining board certification
- Experience in performing neonatal procedures: Intubation, central line and chest tube insertion.
- Must be experienced in neonatal mechanical ventilation modes and operations
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic and French in a plus.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel.
- Must reside in the Bethlehem region and be able to respond to hospital calls within less than a 15 minute time frame.
- It is mandatory to have his/her own private clinic inside the hospital during the afternoon according the hospital bylaws.
- Must be able to start work on December 1st, 2021 on Full-Time basis
Interested candidates are to fill a special application form that may be obtained from the reception office at Holy Family Hospital on daily basis from 8:00 am to 03:00pm.
Applications must be submitted to the office of the Director of Administration and Finance during the official working hours’ maximum by by Friday 29, October 2021.