St John Eye Hospital Group is the leading provider of eye care in East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza Strip. The main Hospital is in Jerusalem and has centers in Hebron, Anabta, Kufur Aqab and in Gaza. In addition to our extensive range of specialist services, to provide full and comprehensive high standard refraction and optemtric service to the patients attending the outreach clinic in collaboration with the medical, nursing and AHP staff.
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Payroll & Cost Accountant on part-time basis (50%) - 4 days/week. The position will be based at the main Hospital in Jerusalem.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
To apply you should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- At least one year experience in the accounting field mainly in the payable’s section.
- At least one year experience in processing payroll, knowledge of Israeli & Palestinian payroll system is plus.
- Experience in projects is a plus.
- Computer skills especially excel spread sheets.
- Ability to communicate (read, write and speak) fluently in English, and Hebrew Languages.
- Capable of working in a multi-disciplinary team and flexible on working hours.
- Received COVID-19 vaccine.
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Executive and Administration Staff Application Form, which can be downloaded from the following link: https://www.stjohneyehospital.org/join-our-team/ or obtained from the HR Department and sent to [email protected] by Friday June 02nd , 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying for in the subject field.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.