The Palestine Monetary Authority is an autonomous organization, with the objective of fostering financial & monetary stability and contributing to economic growth, through managing the national payment system, licensing and regulating the banking sector, microfinance institutions, payment services companies, and money-changers. PMA, as an equal opportunity employer, invites qualified candidates to submit their resumes for the following position:
Title: Payment Systems Operator
Department: Payment systems Department
The Payment systems operator employee is to provide all necessary technical operations on the payment systems.
Participate in testing, reviewing the technical documents from business point of view, follow with the participants about their readiness and daily business operations from technical perspective.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Provide Access for all Payment systems user based on approved privileges.
- Change user permissions to ensure their compatibility with the approved policies.
- Communicate with the systems providers regarding any operational events or development work.
- Participate in Documentation review, especially technical aspects for new systems.
- Preliminary Review of all test cases for any new system to ensure their suitability to the required requirements.
- Participate in the testing team and conduct the test cases on payment systems.
- Raise any technical problems affecting the operations of the systems under installation.
- Participate in a periodic assessment of the operating systems in the department and work to inform the relevant parties of any technical risks that may hinder the work of the systems.
- Provide continuous business support to Participants to reduce the risks of daily operations on payment systems and raise any cases with companies providing systems.
- Give appropriate feedback on how to solve the problems encountered in the application of the systems.
- Follow up with the Information Technology Department regarding the daily work on the systems and solving problems that may appear on them.
- Assistance to comply with international standards (PCI DSS, Swift).
- Conduct any business function when needed.
Academic Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
At least 3 years professional experience in IT systems.
▪ Good understanding of new technologies, trends and applications,
▪ General knowledge in Data warehouse, and BI tools
▪ Good Knowledge and experience in databases and application servers is plus
▪ Good Knowledge and experience with SW and reporting development tools
▪ Payment Systems and SWIFT services is plus
▪ Good knowledge in financial services
Languages Fluency in both English and Arabic (verbal & written)
▪ Ability to provide technical support.
▪ Ability to work under pressure conditions
▪ Ability to Learn and apply knowledge
▪ Creativity And Problem Solving
▪ Team Work
▪ Stress Tolerance.
Accordingly; those who meet the above job requirements and wish to apply for this position can apply, interested applicants can apply by filling the employment application via the link in the advertisement on the PMA website, and attaching his/her resume and a one-page covering letter no later than 05/12/2022.
Only accepted applicants will be contacted.