An-Najah National University Hospital (NNUH) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position in the Nephrology Center of Excellence:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
The Patient concierge will be the first point of contact for patients, families, and visitors and will be responsible for providing an array of services to patients and visitors, including everything from greeting and checking patients in and out of their treatment area to arranging transportation. The Patient concierge should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate exceptional multitasking abilities.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and welcome patients, families, and visitors to the nephrology center in a warm and friendly manner;
- Answer questions and provide directions as needed;
- Assist with wheelchair and other concierge services as requested;
- checking on patients regularly to ensure they have everything they need
- Monitor and maintain the cleanliness of the lobby and public areas;
- Assisting peritoneal dialysis patients in receiving the necessary supplies;
- Perform administrative and clerical duties, such as:
- Follow-up on inventory.
- Medical devices relocation.
- Monitoring the status of material orders from the general and medical stores.
- Medication delivery from the Pharmacy.
- Samples delivery to laboratories.
- Blood transfusion transport.
- Serve as a resource for patients and families during their time of need;
- Keep updated on hospital events and activities and be able to share this information with others;
- Be familiar with the hospital layout and nearby amenities;
- Must be able to handle a high volume of patient inquiries and requests.
- Adhere to all hospital policies and procedures;
- Maintain confidentiality of patient information at all times.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- College diploma. Degrees in business, nursing, hospitality and health care administration is preferred.
- Previous Experience in a healthcare facility is preferred.
- Good command of English language.
- Knowledge of medical terms and practices.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional manner and appearance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Flexibility in work schedule including working 24-hour rotation as well as weekends.
- Ability to left up to 25Kg.
- Physical Fitness.
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application no later than 04 January, 2023.
We thank all applicants for their interest to join An -Najah National University Hospital (NNUH). All Applicants will be notified of the result of the employment application by email. Candidates who have been shortlisted may be required to complete a written exam.
NNUH wishes all applicants success in their professional endeavors.