An-Najah National University Hospital (NNUH) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
PATIENT ACCOUNTING SECTION HEAD
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Patient Accounting Section Head is responsible for the management of all Patient Accounting functions. follow-up, customer service, cash application and clerical/document scanning functions. Develops and implements plans to ensure the achievement of established objectives in collaboration with, and under the direction of, the CFO, Finance Department. Represents Patient Accounting and Revenue Cycle in meeting strategic objectives. The Patient Accounting Section Head is expected to demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and be a contributing member of the Revenue Cycle leadership team. Demonstrates the philosophy and core values of NNUH in the performance of duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage end to end patient financial services.
- Implement highly efficient and effective revenue cycle management strategies.
- Direct oversight of the functional assignments of professional billing, follow-up, customer service, cash application and clerical/document scanning functions.
- Continually assesses workload and projected future volumes, and adjusts staffing models in assigned areas as needed.
- Continually assesses staff productivity and output, addressing performance issues both at leadership and staff level in assigned areas.
- Produce revenue cycle and financial reports as needed.
- Review current and develop new services’ pricing structures.
- Participate in hospital’s cost accounting initiatives.
- Manage operations based on data and metrics, consistently meeting assigned targets.
- Conduct and assist in the presentation of educational sessions as assigned.
- Address patients’ complaints and feedback.
- Participate in developing patients’ financial services system.
- Manage assigned areas to the annual budget, adjusting expenses as needed based on operations.
- Communicate verbally and in writing in a positive, consistent, enthusiastic, and open-mannered approach with all internal and external customers.
- Exhibit skill in communicating complex information at a level of understanding for the appropriate intended recipients.
- Support, advise, promote and advocate for staff; provides opportunities for professional and technical growth.
- Motivates staff; defines priorities and communicates organizational goals and works with them to achieve them; seeks the commitment from staff, encourages innovation and team building/planning. Oversees regular staff meetings.
- Display a high level of initiative, effort and commitment to assuring highest quality output and standards, and continuous quality improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned or when necessary to maintain efficient operations of the section.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Five (5) years’ experience in a progressively responsible leadership role in Patient Accounting, Financial Management and/or Revenue Cycle with demonstrated supervisory responsibility in health care.
- Dynamic and flexible.
- Proven leadership with little or no guidance.
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft office and financial solutions.
- Good command of English language.
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application No later than 23 September, 2021