- Read catalogs in order to determine replacement part numbers.
- Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, technician / customer requests, or technicians’ / customers' descriptions of malfunctions.
- Supply service technicians with parts ordered through parts requisition forms
- Provide service technicians with parts as required.
- Verify receiving documents
- Record all sales and transactions that occur.
- Answer the phones and greet customers at the parts counter.
- Assist customers on the front and back parts counters
- Place stock orders for all necessary parts for both the parts counter and service department.
- Verify the receipt of orders and assist in placing them in appropriate storage locations
- Pick and package parts according to safety procedures.
- Check in Special order parts and inform advisor of special order parts that have arrived.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with staff members
- Follow up on shortages and expedite by reporting to Parts Manager.
- Assist in handling customer complaints and concerns and make sure the problem is corrected to the customer satisfaction
- Participation in physical inventory.
- Responsible for reporting directly to the parts manager about defective parts and /or operating equipment.
- Actively pursue new ideas to improve parts department operations.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures, work instructions and PAC policies
- ability to work in different areas of the department as needed.
- Use tools, equipment and resources safely and proficiently
- Assists in maintaining all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
- Keeps himself groomed and clothed per PAC guidelines
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and organized
Any other work as required by parts manager
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Two years of experience as parts clerk, or related position
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge
- Ability to use the parts catalog
- Ability to use computer application
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and within timeframes
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
Good knowledge of computer applications
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
Or send your CV to: [email protected]