SmartPace Solution is a software development company, the Director’s Virtual Office needs a native English speaker to take on some/most of the responsibilities entailed in the day to day work, including but not limited to the following tasks / requirements for the job;
- Microsoft Office 365 experience essential and MS Teams
- Outlook effective and advanced use.
- Very highly organised with office management experience
- Demonstrable experience on presentation and PowerPoints and more importantly in research.
- Ability to positively motivate, lead and deliver in complex/matrixed environments.
- Excellent communication skills to all levels with effective communications with various stakeholders.
- Responsible for prioritising and managing own workload, and others as required.
- Facilitate the weekly team stand-up meetings Coordinate with the infrastructure teams to secure the necessary development and test systems
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritisation, team accountability and visibility
- Determine, manage and improve the delivery velocity and quality of the teams outputs
- Manage the work stack Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Track and manage risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Managing key project tracking assets
- Responsible for managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Sets up and maintains strong relationships with stakeholders by effectively managing expectations and inspiring confidence in delivery Facilitation of show and tell sessions
- Leadership and People Development (or Teamwork)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Must be a native English speaker
- PA experience
- Office Management experience
- Highly organized
- Lead by example approach
- Multi-lingual English and Arabic (NATIVES ONLY)
Send your CV to: [email protected] or apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
- please include a cover letter with greater emphases on answering the following questions:
- - Are you available on a full-time basis?
- - Are you comfortable with working remotely from home or from an office of your own arrangements?
- - What's the relevant experience you have had in previous positions
- - Why do you think you're suitable for this position
- - What's was your salary in your last job, and the reasons for leaving the job