The Palestinian Art Court – Al Hoash is a Palestinian non-profit art organization based in Jerusalem, established in 2004. Al Hoash provides a knowledge-based platform for both emerging and established artists in Palestine to express, explore, realize and strengthen their national and cultural identity through visual practice. Al Hoash programs and its’ gallery provide a space for artists to showcase innovative and significant works. It promotes the interaction between the artists and the audience, encouraging them to acquire understanding and appreciation of artistic production.
Al Hoash Gallery is currently looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Outreach strategy Consultant.
Duration: one month.
Starting Date: 25 July, 2018
The main tasks are:
- Desk review of the NGO documents.
- Revision of the NGO strategic plan 2017-2020 to outline programs that include outreach activities.
- Meetings with Director, NGO board members, NGO key staff.
- Develop the outreach strategy. The strategy will be an annexed to the (NGO Name) strategic plan.
- The strategy should be from 5 to 8 pages maximum.
Requirements: Consultant Qualifications
This assignment is expected to be accomplished by an expert with the following qualifications:
- Post-graduate degree in media, communications, management or related field.
- 10+ years of experience working in relevant communications and outreach assignments – preferably in the NGO sector.
- Advanced analytical and research skills.
- Native Arabic speaker.
- Advanced English language fluency.
-Very positive communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Computer Skills (Excel, PPP, Word and Access)
All candidates must send their resumes to the following email address: [email protected]
Dead time for receiving all the resumes is 20 July 2018.