Bayader for Environment & Development (Bayader) is a non – government organization established in 2007 aiming to develop the Palestinian community and society in child protection & education, development and institution building, community development, economic empowerment & civic participation and emergency response & early recovery.
Bayader is working in the field of community initiatives mainly in non-profit activities with community. For more information, please visit Bayader website: www.bayader.ps
Bayader is recruiting candidates for the following position:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To prepare and timely submit an English donor's progress report for orphans, the work involves updating the orphan's data and photo as well as attaching and translating the orphan's letter to the donor. In coronation with social worker.
- To assist in the reporting and visibility of the orphans, contributing to the program monthly, quarterly and yearly progress reports and regularly preparing case studies.
- To assist in coordination social services, record keeping, orphans home visits support, and all services as suggested by regular assessment of the orphan’s needs.
- To assist in developing and presenting concept papers and proposals regarding various areas of orphans support and development focused interventions.
- To maintain written case records and prepares necessary reports: intake assessments, situational reports, case studies, assigned special report, etc. as requested by management. Provides these reports in a timely manner and meets ongoing deadline requirements.
- To assist in responding to the queries and requests from donors ensuring the concepts of donor care as possible.
- To participate regularly in periodic staff meetings, and peer consultation or group staffing regarding cases.
- Assist in data entry and documentation process for program documents and maintain an efficient filing system including all related documents.
- To carry out other responsibilities and duties requested by line manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Candidates must possess the following competencies:
- A Bachelor degree in English Language with at least good grade from an accredited university.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in similar position.
- At least 1 year working with local NGOs.
- Ability to perform translation tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proven good experience on proposal writing.
- High proficiency in speaking and writing skills in both Arabic and English;
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility.
- Ability to work within a team and bear the pressure of work.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships and deal with people with different backgrounds, cultures and nationalities.;
- Very good computer skills: MS Office (specially Word and Excel)
- Resident of khan Younis governorates
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an application online HERE
- Deadline for submitting applications Sunday 8/8/2021 no later than 16:00 PM.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the written exam.