Transcend for software development is seeking a full-time Oracle EBS financial Developer. The person hired will be a key player that works offshore to support operational excellence or implementation projects. if you have experience with Oracle EBS don't miss this opportunity
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Design, analyze, code, test, debug, modify and document moderately complex applications requirin thorough knowledge of business applications and processes with limited supervision
· Recommend Oracle EBS functionality and capabilities to help meet new business requirement
· Be part of a team responsible for recommending solution designs to the business based on Oracle best practices leveraging out-of-the-box functionality and extensions, where appropriate, to address gaps
· Develop impact analysis and implement strategies to manage change for large new system implementations or small functionality changes
· Develop functional design documents in collaboration with developers and other analysts-
· Contribute to the end-to-end delivery of E-Business solutions along with developers, testers, database- administrators, and application support analysts
· Monitor, analyze, and advise on testing of application patches/upgrades
· Configure application to meet business requirements
· Work closely with developers on extensions and custom applications to translate business requirements into detailed system requirements and design
· Work closely with quality assurance analysts to develop and execute appropriate test strategies/plans
· Work closely with Business Analysts to understand business requirements and present/discuss technical solutions with the business
· Monitor patch releases from Oracle and provide impact assessment to management
· Provide post-implementation support and functional abilities to assist the Operations Teams
· Work collaboratively with the management team to assist them in managing priorities, resources, and cross project dependencies
· Resolve technical and operational problems in a timely fashion
· Respond to customer queries and concerns promptly
· Ensure that project deliverables meet customer specifications
· Support project team in developing reports, tables, fields, data interfaces and application extensions
Interested applicants should send their c.v to: [email protected], please reference the job title as [Oracle e-Business suite Financial developer] in the subject line of your e-mail.
Transcend is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We provide an excellent working environment within a highly professional and friendly Palestinian and international team.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.