To provide full and comprehensive high stanard refraction and optetric service to the patients attending the oputreach clinic in collabaration with the medical, nursing and AHP staff.
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Optometrist on part-time basis (80%) 4 days/week to work on our Outreach mobile clinic.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
To apply you should have the following basic qualifications
1. Optometry Degree.
2. Minimum of three years’ experience in Optometry and retinal imaging.
3. Valid Palestinian Optometry license.
4. Computer skills.
5. Ability to communicate (read, write and speak) fluently in English.
6. Basic life support encouraged to take ACLS course, if possible.
7. Capable of working in a multi-disciplinary team and flexible on working hours.
8. Excellent Customer care skills (Ability to deal with pressurised situations).
9. Received COVID-19 vaccine.
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Nursing Application Form, which can be downloaded from the following link:https://www.stjohneyehospital.org/join-our-team/ or obtained from the HR Department and sent to [email protected] by Wednesday January 25, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying for in the subject field.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified woman are strongly encouraged to apply.