We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Optometrist on a part-time basis (87.5%) 5 days/week fixed term contract for three months as maternity leave cover. The position will be based at St. John Eye Hospital in Gaza.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Optometry Degree
- Valid Optometry License.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Optometry.
- Preferable to have ocular prosthesis experience
- Basic life support encouraged to take ACLS course, if possible.
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Capable of working in a multi-disciplinary team and flexible on working hours.
- Ability to communicate fully with staff and patients at all levels.
- Ability to communicate (read, write and speak) fluently in English. (All hospital documents are in English)
- Excellent Customer care skills (Ability to deal with pressurised situations)
- Trustworthy and Discreet (Handling/dealing with classified patient information)
- Received COVID-19 vaccine.
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Nursing Application Form, which can be downloaded from the following link: https://www.stjohneyehospital.org/join-our-team/ or obtained from the HR Department and sent to [email protected] by Friday August 19th, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RUSUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying for in the subject field.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.