Re-advert for Optometrist - Kufor Aqab Clinic
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Optometrist on a full-time basis (100%) 5 days/week. The position will be based in Kufor Aqab Clinic.
General Statement of Duties:
- To provide a full and comprehensive high standard refraction service to the patients attending the Clinic.
- To provide optometric services in collaboration with the medical nursing and AHP staff, for any patient attending the Clinic.
- To ensure that patients receive the best possible care in the management of their optometric needs.
- To Keep up to date with developments in this field.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Optometry Degree
- Valid Optometry License.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Optometry and Contact Lenses
- Basic life support encouraged to take ACLS course, if possible.
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Capable of working in a multi-disciplinary team and flexible on working hours.
- Ability to communicate fully with staff and patients at all levels.
- Ability to communicate (read, write and speak) fluently in English. (All hospital documents are in English)
- Excellent Customer care skills (Ability to deal with pressurised situations)
- Trustworthy and Discreet (Handling/dealing with classified patient information)
- Received COVID-19 vaccine
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Nursing Application Form, which can be downloaded from the following link: https://www.stjohneyehospital.org/join-our-team/ or obtained from the HR Department and sent to [email protected] by Monday August 08, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying for in the subject field.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.