The management committee (MC) of the Lycee Francais in Jerusalem is looking to recruit a highly motivated and professional person to join the team of the school management for the position of Operations Officer.
The Lycee Francais in Jerusalem is an international French school located on the Prophets road and was established in 1967. The school offers high quality education for a multi-cultural community of students and parents from early childhood until high-school.
The Operations Officer is expected to fulfill tasks of management, operation and coordination in the school and liaise between the administration, the educational staff and the management committee, and to contribute to the daily operations, communications and coordination tasks at the school. The responsibilities include:
- Internal and External Communications: Handle and professionally manage all internal and external communications and operate as a centralised communication address, and liaise between the different entities in the school.
- PR, Marketing & Resource Mobilization: Develop and implement a full marketing plan for the school to include the production of publicity material, and organise events and activities. Locate and network with potential sources of funding.
- HR and organizational operations: Manage all HR matters for the educational and administrative local staff and develop school manuals and procedures.
- Facility management and school resources: Develop and supervise the implementation of a development and maintenance plan for the facility. Monitor and supervise the proper handling of all school assets and supplies.
- Management Committee Support: Offer the needed professional and technical support for the MC including the planning and organization of official events required for the MC such as General Assembly meetings and the elections.
- Budget: Follow up on the school budget and prepare monthly reports for the MC and handle communication and follow up with parents regarding financial commitments.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education and Professional Experience
A BA or Master’s degree in management, public administration or education.
A minimum of 5 year experience preferably in the field of education, or community work or management.
Qualifications Interpersonal Skills
- High communications skills and ability to liaise between different entities.
- Ability to work with a multicultural multilingual team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to negotiate commercial rate
- Good knowledge in the educational sector.
- Good knowledge in infrastructure, development and facility maintenance.
- High skill and ability to learn using computer programs.
Languages: Excellent command of English and Hebrew. French and Arabic are a plus.
Job title: Operations Officer
Contract: Full time
Duration: One year
Location: Lycée Francais de Jerusalem, 66 Prophets road, Jerusalem
Reference to: Chairman or representative of the Management Committee.