MASLAMANI Home chain of retail stores was established in 2017, and is part of Maslamani Group, which was established in 1969 and is considered one of largest companies in the Palestinian market is soliciting a qualified candidate to fill the position of
Our expanding company is seeking to hire an operations manager to join our leadership team. You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation of our organization's lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. You will also help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Collaborating with Finance, Human Resources and Warehouse department to implement and improve the ways of working.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Manage daily operations of our Chain Stores including sales and administration.
- Building relationship with all Showrooms Manager at all times.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the performance for sales management.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or operations management or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
Interested candidates kindly send their CVs to [email protected] with “Operations Manager - Home” in the subject line. No later than July 31st 2021.