Operations Manager – for Training Institute
As an Operations Manager, you are expected to manage all activities of establishing the training institute and put on and execute a launch plan and post-launch operational and business activities.
- Put on an operations plan toward launch, building all needed functions.
- Budget planning and control of operational expenses.
- Campus and facility management; coordinate with vendors to perform the needed infrastructure and equipment installation.
- Work with Marketing on campaigns to attract students and branding.
- Assists Marketing in developing strategic market plans, generating sales leads, and creating jobs for students.
- Work with academic function, on education program, admission and establishing administrative processes.
- Manage relationships with partners, high schools and local institutes and organizations.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field.
- PMP certificate is a plus.
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing similar programs from end-to-end.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and supervisory skills, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills interacting with customers, senior management, team members, and employees.
- Strong command of English, speaking and writing.
- Full time Job
- Location based in Jerusalem
CVs should be sent to the following e-mail address:
Before 15 Sep 2021.