As an Operations Manager, you are expected to manage all day-to-day activities of the High-Tech Training Academy and supervise all training programs.
- Put on an operations plan toward launching, and building all needed functions.
- Work with Marketing on branding and campaigns to raise funds and attract students
- Assist Marketing in developing strategic market plans, and creating jobs for students.
- Work with academic function, on education programs, admission, and establishing administrative processes.
- Manage relationships with partners, high schools, and local institutes and organizations.
- Budget planning and control of operational expenses.
- Campus and facility management; coordinate with vendors to perform the needed infrastructure and equipment installation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field.
- At least 5 years experience in managing similar programs from end to end.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and supervisory skills, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills in interacting with customers, senior management, team members, and employees.
- Strong command of English, speaking, and writing.
- PMP certificate is a plus
Apply your CV and cover letter through this email ([email protected]com ) and insert the title of operations Manager.