WeDeliver is a B2B crowdsourced logistics platform focusing on providing faster delivery intra cities with Same Day delivery and 2 hours delivery. We aim to deliver Ecommerce parcels as fast as delivering pizza! So having stable supply and well onboarded captains is a key component to achieve our goals and maintain service quality.
WeDeliver raised the largest pre-seed $2.4 million round for its B2B crowdsourced delivery platform in Saudi Arabia and the third-largest for a start-up in the MENA region up-to-date.
About the job
The specific duties of an operations manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels. Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of business.
What do we expect from you?
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution
- Monitor the activity level of captains through incentives by designing different schemes on regular basis to make sure that we’re maintaining healthy supply
- Looking into captain pains, analyzing their problems and coming up with firefighting solutions.
- Building up activities and engagements to understand captain behavior and how our brand is perceived.
- Use a data driven approach to understand underlying reasons for supply shortage and drive initiatives to ensure optimal supply utilization.
- Supervise dispatchers operations team to ensure that every order is picked and delivered within SLA.
- Manage and supervise all activities related to captains on-boarding and quality control
- Evaluate all aspects of employee performance and provide coaching or discipline as needed.
- Provide operations staff with guidance and support to cope with volume growth.
- Reassign responsibilities based on change in volumes or geography.
- Responsible for all system configurations for zones, pricing and drivers definitions.
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems
- Work closely with legal and safety departments to make sure activities remain compliant
- Oversee materials and inventory management
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management
- Play a vital part in the company's financial management which includes all account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Great to have !
Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business administration, or related field
3+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position
Strong budget development and oversight skills
Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
What to expect from us!
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Equity in the business and the chance to be a part of something big
- Get the chance to learn and apply the highest standards in your field
- Get the chance to learn and use the best tools and services available worldwide
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Development Programs
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below