Maslamani Group Company is a Palestinian company established in 1969 and is considered one of the leading companies in the field of marketing & sales electrical and household appliances in Palestine is soliciting a qualified candidate to fill the position of
- Ensure that all Warehouse & Logistic department and Customer Service department operations are carried out professionally, to Maslamani Group standards, and the highest level of services while maintaining the financial impact of such decisions and operations.
- Collaborating with Warehouse & Logistic department and Customer Service department to implement and improve the ways of working.
- Day-to-day management of all customer-facing teams to ensure all teams work towards the same goals.
- Ensure that all policies, procedures and processes are implemented properly.
- Create a safe working environment for employees by putting in place safety measures to prevent accident and complications that may arise during work. Also provide safety gear to employees for protection in the event of accidents takes every opportunity to personally coach and develop colleagues; proactively supports their development needs.
- Consistently provides on-going accurate, motivating & timely performance feedback; delivers development feedback when needed.
- Provides quality customer service, interact with customer and effectively handle customer complaints.
- Mentoring to property HODs and their teams are continually in line with and carrying out the strategic goals and direction of the Organization.
- Help in recruiting competent and hardworking workers to carryout daily operations at the organization and put them through in discharging their duties
- Building relationship with all HODs at all times.
- Sets short-term and long-range goals in tandem with Executive Team and HODs to aid and achieve the property’s defined performance metrics.
- Well versed with local rules and regulations in order to support the Organization.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or operations management or related field.
- 7+ years of experience with at least 4 years in a relevant field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
Interested candidates kindly send their CVs to [email protected] with “Operations Manager - Group” in the subject line. No later than July 31st 2021.