BA/LGHR is recruiting an Operations Manager for a leading company located in Gaza, Palestine.
Summary Scope of Work:
The operations manager will be responsible for improving the organizational process and overseeing the high-level HR duties, such as attracting talent and setting training standards and hiring procedures in addition to, working on improving the company’s productivity, quality, and efficiency.
Type of Contract: Permanent
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
Total Years of Experience:
- 7+ years of experience with at least 4 years in a relevant field.
Education & Certificates Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Arabic and English (both written and spoken)
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة