Levant Gulf Human Resources is hiring an Operations Manager for a leading trading company, based in Al-Bireh, West Bank, with activities in Palestine and outside markets.
The main role for the Operations Manager is the following:
Coordinates, manages and monitors the workings of the Operations Department in the company as related to the Supply Chain activities including Purchases, logistics, and warehousing.
Prepares and controls operational budgets; forecast requirements; schedules expenditures; analyze variances, and initiates corrective actions.
Manages relationships with key vendors.
Reviews and approves all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment.
Liaises with top management, assists in the development of strategic plans for operational activity, implements and manages operational plans.
Plans the use of human resources, organizes recruitment and placement of required staff, delegates tasks and accountabilities, establishes work schedules, supervises staff, and monitors and evaluates performance.
Develops, manages and monitors the work of various related divisions involved in forecast, procurement, warehousing, inventory management, pricing, equipment utilization, shipping and distribution of goods.
Formulates and implements departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
Communicates with legal parties and safety departments to ensure all processes remain compliant with different regulations.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in a related fields. Masters is preferable.
- Good knowledge in trading companies.
- Good knowledge and understanding in financial applications/ERP Solutions.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- Prior Warehouse and/or Managerial Experience required.
- Highly Organised
- Production and Planning Skills
- Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Both Written and Verbal.
- Leadership Skills; Experience in Negotiating and Working With Suppliers.
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment; Strong Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong Attention to details.
- Ability to Engage and Motivate Others.
- Driven to Achieve Results.
If you are interested and find yourself competitive, please click here to find more information and apply. Deadline is 12 Nov 2018.