Are you keen to gain an international experience?
Are you interested in an environment where you can challenge yourself, achieve breakthrough results?
And to be part of a multicultural environment?
Arab Company for Restaurants & Fast Food (ACRFF) was established in 2010, ACRFF is one of the fastest growing companies in the region. ACRFF is the largest restaurant chain operator in Palestine, we gained the franchise rights for the KFC and Pizza Hut brands and started operation in late 2011, and we are now operating 9 restaurants with more than 450 employees.
ACRFF is offering the following career opportunity:
Position: Operations leader
Operations Leader will take full accountability of operational and financial results of the market.
This leadership role is expected to drive performance of our operations to exceptional levels. Key responsibility to setup strategic operational directions, drive excellence in day to day operations; train, coach and support Area Coaches, focus on problem solving/process improvement, set standards, recognize and motivate team at all levels.
Major Job responsibilities include:
People, Customer, Sales & Profit,
- Key responsibility for the guest satisfaction, food safety, health and safety, employee satisfaction and other brand operating standards.
- Close cooperation with Yum! KFC Operations and HR Team to ensure business operates in accordance to Franchisor standards.
- Focus on operational excellence by ensuring execution of defined systems.
- Responsible for the implementation of additional projects related to the activities of the OPS Department.
- Ensures compliance with all health and safety laws and KFC HR policies by conducting the appropriate meetings.
- Develop and implement the operating budget and operational improvements.
- Cooperation with HR, Marketing and Development to increase the sales volume, growth, support new marketing windows and people development.
- Lead positive culture, of feedback, coaching and recognition while upholding accountability and brand standards.
- Selects and develops AC’s in cooperation with HR.
- Coaches and assists Area Coaches in identifying sales growth opportunities, implementing approved marketing and merchandising programs and controlling product, labour and other controllable expenses.
- Ensure that all teams are staffed with the appropriate staffing levels and that good decision making is executed in selection of the leadership teams in each restaurant.
Success Routines and other
- Financial analysis daily/weekly/period, provide coaching and support for margin improvement without negatively impacting the guest experience or operational standards.
- Conduct daily performance and communication checks with Area Coaches.
- Conduct regular 1 on 1s with ACs, Business Partners and the GM.
- Visit restaurants with and without AC’s to provide coaching and support to enhance the performance of both the ACs and each restaurant.
- Conduct visit outside of regular business hours
- General Manager
- Area Coaches
- Heads of departments (HR, Development, Marketing, Finance, IT)
- All RSC Functions
- Yum! team of KFC CEE & Russia, especially Franchise Business Coach and HR Business Partner
- External relationships (maintenance, employee relations, architects, authorities etc)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Strong commercial skills & business acumen, excellent literacy, numeracy skills.
- 7 to 10 years experience, Business in Administration Degree preferred
- Ability to communicate fluently in Arabic and English (Must).
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coachingg and development of employees.
- Strong coaching skills that can achieve results through the team in a collaborative fashion.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Proven analytical ability.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Team player but able to work independently.
- Knowledge of performance metrics, products specifications and management systems.
- High personal standards.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent planning and time management.
- Full driving licence.
- Ability to travel locally and internationally.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating system to include Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Will need to become highly knowledgeable of brand operations.
- Degree level education preferable.
ACRFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.