BA/LGHR is recruiting an Operations Director for a Software Solutions & Products Company located in Ramallah, Palestine. The ideal candidate must have IT Commercialization and Business Development skills along with solid Management and Operational competencies.
Reporting to: CEO
Type of Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Executive Management & Operations Role:
- Collaborating with the CEO in setting the organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
- Translating and implementing operational strategy into actionable long and short term goals for the company's performance and growth.
- Creating operations and structures to support the day-to-day delivery of the company’s products and services.
- Performing quality controls and monitoring the company’s overall KPIs, and identifying areas of operational process enhancement.
- Improving operational management systems, processes, and best practices.
- Managing and overseeing the functions of Admin, Finance, HR, Internal IT Infrastructure.
- Helping in managing budgets and forecasts.
- Ensuring effective HR functions, such as recruiting, onboarding, professional development, training, performance management, retention, etc.
Commercial & Business Development Role:
- Maintaining and building trusted relationships with key customers, partners, and stakeholders.
- Researching and building new markets, business lines, and products.
- Providing guidance and leadership to Customer Support.
- Assuming the PMO function across the company.
Below is a non-extensive illustrative list of the expectations from the OD in Year 1:
- Approved 1-year Commercial Roadmap.
- Approved 3-year Business Plan.
- Approved 1-year Hiring Plan.
- Successful launch of new business line(s) (To Be Agreed).
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Team leadership and interdepartmental effective communications and collaboration is an absolute must-have.
- Proven ability to open new markets and build new products/business lines.
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager, General Manager, or similar roles.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Understanding of advanced business planning.
- Hands-on experience budgeting and forecasting.
- Familiarity with financial principles.
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics.
- Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues.
- Ability to travel as Regional travel might be required.
Total Years of Experience:
10+ years of experience.
Minimum 3-5 years in an executive leadership position, or a similar role.
Education & Certificates Required:
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
A Master’s degree in business or related field is highly preferred.
Insurance, Cel, Bonus, Possible Stock Options.
Fluent in English and Arabic.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة