Turquoise Mountain Levant was established in Jordan in 2018 and leverages the cultural heritage of Jordan and the wider region to train and educate in traditional crafts, deliver sustainable heritage led regeneration for communities, and connect hundreds of artisans to new and sustainable markets. This is an exciting time for the project, as we are growing our operation to support Palestinian artisans, engage Palestinian communities in their heritage, and open up new livelihoods in the craft sector.
As Operations assistant you will be responsible for supporting and assisting Turquoise Mountain’s operations within Palestine, reporting to the Operations Lead, and working closely with other project teams.
- Support the management in identifying logistical problems and planning appropriate solutions.
- Maintain and track inventories.
- Follow up with suppliers and retailers.
- Follow up with orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment.
- Follow up and track the logistical movement of national and international shipments, in addition to the pick-up and delivery of products to and from production workshops,
- Track trips, pick-ups, housing, cars, and visa applications.
- Ensure that office buildings and showroom spaces are well-maintained – coordinating with your direct supervisor.
- Ensuring that TM’s office buildings are well-stocked with needed IT, materials, and office supplies.
- Follow up with internal team travel (booking flights, hotels and airport rides) for TM staff members and visitors.
- Performing various office support functions including photocopying, filling, arranging meetings, etc. as needed and required by the supervisor.
- Carry out and monitor procurement processes for Turquoise Mountain, in accordance with our procurement policies.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A minimum of two-years of professional experience, preferably in operations and logistics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English
Full-time contract, Sunday – Thursday (9am – 5.00pm)
To apply, please submit the following in one PDF document to [email protected]:
In your application pack please include:
- A text in English about your background, experiences and motivations for this post (250 words).
- A one-page resumé.
- Include your e-mail and phone number.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.