PCRF is in need of a skilled Operations Assistant (OA) who is goal-oriented and self-motivated. The OA will be responsible for supporting operational activities, and will report directly to the Vice President of Operations (VPO). The OA will help reinforce that all necessary systems, policies, and procedures are rolled out, well-communicated and implemented by operations staff. S/he will help with the operations team management, train the operations team, and perform administrative duties. The OA will work closely and collaboratively with the VPO, Medical Missions Coordinator (MMC), Patients Affairs Coordinator (PAC), Patients Database Coordinator, Program Coordinators, and the Area Coordinators (ACs). Through his/her work, s/he will be able to provide management with insights to increase productivity.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced team environment where multi-tasking, prioritization, effective communications and paying attention to details are required. The Operations Assistant must be adept, proficient, highly motivated, can endure immense work pressure and be very dependable.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Overseeing & Supporting PCRF Operational Activities
- Provide needed support and coordination for operations plan preparation and implementation.
- Liaise between Area/Program Coordinators and Management to ensure smooth and timely operations delivery.
- Communicate with operations staff regularly.
- Ensure compliance with PCRF policies and procedures.
- Update internal operation procedures documents as needed.
- Handle requests made by the operations team and bring them to the VPO attention if needed.
- Report on operational team performance and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Create presentations, documents, and spreadsheets.
- Follow up on staff reports and supporting documents.
- Write professional correspondence documents and do translation from English to Arabic as needed.
- Review staff weekly plans and monthly reports and prepare a summary for VPO.
- Coordinate and document meetings as needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Skill Requirements
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- BA in business and/or social studies or another related field
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic; English language is spoken adequately
- Accurately prepares written correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional across languages.
- Listens to others and accepts input from team members.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Dress and speaks in a professional and polite manner to all volunteers, staff, beneficiaries, and others;
- No political or religious actions on personal social media or within working hours that violate the ethics or values of the PCRF are permitted;
- Appreciation of and dedication to the cause of PCRF in promoting the love for the organization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Displays a positive attitude.
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself.
- Establishes harmonious working relationships with team members.
- Shows initiative in interacting with and collaborating with team members on
- projects’ and organization’s activities
- Use every opportunity to learn from team members
Interested candidates are invited to submit a Cover Letter and CV to the following email address, no later than Saturday, April 20, 2019;