The Palestinian Electricity Transmission Ltd. (PETL) invites applications from eligible candidates for Operation Substation Engineer position with the following details:
Operation Substation Engineer (Ref. #: OSSE/OD/ 2021-01)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the control & Protection system in Substation.
- Operate, and troubleshoot HV/MV substation equipment. I.e. HV outdoor switchgear, MV indoor switchgear, MV capacitor banks, 400V auxiliary system…etc.
- Perform professional and responsible operational works and coordination with PETL Customers and suppliers.
- Insure the implementation of Safety regulations and procedures inside the substation.
- Coordinate the day-to-day operations with PETL national control center.
- Carryout urgent operational maintenance works when needed.
- Monitor alarm system & report for any alarms that include fire alarm system and others
- Prepare required operational reports. I.e. incident reports, monthly operations report, substation checklist…etc.