- BrandsLine, one of Badri&Hania Corporate Group companies, is a Palestinian investment company founded in 2016, aiming to be one of the leading companies in multiple sectors building its growth through wise investments in commercial and industrial businesses of international brands. While mainly based in Gaza, our investments are currently expanding to the West Bank by opening the second branch of Defacto Palestine.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSTION
- We are seeking an organized and driven Operations Officer that will effectively develop and enact company policies and increase efficiency of operations for our organization. Candidate must be a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and an outstanding business intellect.
NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications received, we will only contact applications who are being considered. Thank you for your understanding.
- Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures.
- Ensure company policies align with and advance business objectives.
- Strategically map out, plan, and manage the company activities.
- Set goals for staff and monitor their progress.
- Draft and mentor operational plans for the company stores.
- Analyze and maintain operational data.
- Develop and implement human resources practices.
- Maintain positive client and vendor relationships.
- Monitor the company inventory.
- Track and maintain budgets of operational costs.
- Provide guidance to staff in resolving operational issues and problems.
- Conduct regular meetings with staffs to discuss about operational updates, ideas and issues.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least 2 years of experience, preferably within an INGO, NGO or a well-structured private sector companies (candidates with fewer years of experience would be considered, only if they have shown great portfolio and passion for achievement; translated into actions and results on their CVs);
- A University degree in business, engineering, or information technology;
- People management and team working skills;
- Good Computer Skills especially on Excel;
- Good supervision & reporting skills;
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken);
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Planning and organizing skills to effectively manage the company investments;
- Excellent analytical & time management skills;
- Adept problem solver and decision maker;
WHERE TO APPLY
- E-mail Address: [email protected]
- E-mail subject must indicate Vacancy title
- Applications are accepted only via e-mail.