Responsible for the running, maintenance and repair of all mechanical equipment associated with the WWTP and CPS, works under the Plant Manager and Deputy Plant Manager and reports directly to them.
- Responsible for the operation of all mechanical equipment.
- Works closely with the Electrical Engineer on all aspects of the treatment plant and CPS.
- Performs routine maintenance, repairs and overhauls including but not limited to various pumps, compressors, blowers, engines, boilers, valves, piping equipment as required all in accordance with the Operation and Maintenance Manuals including all functional testing.
- Diagnose component and system problems.
- Perform as the lead mechanical engineer in the removal of components using proper rigging equipment and in the reinstallation of the component.
- Ensure component/system operates properly and that all safety rules are followed.
- Perform corrective maintenance and non-routine troubleshooting of structural, mechanical and electrical features together with the electrical engineer to include but not limited to bearings, mechanical seals, bushing replacement, shaft inspections for wear and recognition of out-or-alignment and imbalance conditions.
- Performs preventative maintenance such as inspections, adjustment alignment, cleaning, lubrication and application of protective coatings on mechanical, electrical and structural features.
- Performs a variety of pipe fitting repairs and installations. Install new machinery as defined by the Plant Manager.
- Maintain and diagnose faults on pneumatic, plumbing, hydraulic, HVAC and basic electrical systems together with electrical engineer.
- Performs preventative maintenance on all pumping stations.
- Suggests operational decisions and assists with maintenance decisions based on review of directives, laboratory data and log book entries from previous shifts.
- Prepares and fills out Operation and Maintenance Cards for each individual equipment, evaluate and record them for the mechanical equipment as appropriate.
- Maintain and control of tools and equipment inventory and assures cleanliness of all wastewater facilities during the assigned shift.
- Checks, evaluates and keeps records of all Operation and Maintenance Cards for each individual item of mechanical equipment.
- Knowledge of electric motors, drives, cabling, panels and other electrical facilities which are incorporated into the WWTP and the CPS.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical engineering.
- Five (5) years relevant experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of machines, drives, scrapers, mixers, compressors, pumps, and blowers etc
- Knowledge of welding and .
- Familiar with the operation of a WWTP and its machineries and equipment.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word and Excel etc.).
- Lives in Gaza strip.
- 45 years of age or less.
- Driver’s license is a plus.
Qualified candidates should complete the Employment Application and submit it online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.