Innotech- A growing company located in Ramallah and Nablus. We provide innovative and digital solutions that satisfy our customers’ needs. Our products go through the entire development cycle of requirement specifications with the customers, the design of the system, development using modern technologies, and quality assurance of the product. Performance, security, reliability, and scalability are our top priorities when it comes to private equity, one of the fastest-growing institutional asset classes today in the financial markets.
At Innotech, we value motivated individuals who are eager to manage the development process of our software platforms. We seek smart and innovative people who also work effectively in a team environment. As a dynamic and agile company, we encourage our staff to focus on achieving results and growing their potential.
In this role, you will:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading provider and developer of digital solutions for private equity capital. Use your great interpersonal skills to make Innotech the best place to work at.
- You’ll create an office people can't resist working at. We are fans of remote work. But we are also fans of spending time face-to-face in an office to build real, personal relationships. You contribute to an office where our employees love to be.
- You develop and set up workplace standards, strategies, and procedures including facility management, food services, space management, office services, and health & safety management.
- You’ll become the culture advocate and feel-good manager. Have an open eye and ear for all employees and look for signs, where our work environment and culture might need some changes.
- You´ll be responsible for general office administration and organization, including workstation disposition or IT support (coordination of it).
- You will manage the process of finding the best health insurance provider for our employees, maintain a relationship with them, and handle all employee claims.
- You are an essential part of the People Operations Team and you’ll support the onboarding of our new employees and offboarding.
- You’ll do general front office tasks such as welcoming candidates and visitors, taking deliveries, and helping answer inquiries.
- You´ll have the opportunity to organize fantastic team events and you will support the management with the coordination of appointments and preparation of meetings.
- You'll be the point person for the office, efficiently establishing, maintaining, and developing office and administration systems and processes, to ensure the smooth and effective running of the office at all times.
- You’ll organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment.
- You’ll maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- You have a strong hands-on mentality, excellent organizational and time management skills.
- BSc in Business Administration, HR, or a Related Field.
- You have proven office management, administrative, and/or assistance experience.
- You have an open-minded, service-oriented personality and great people skills.
- You can come to the office regularly to be present and enjoy working closely with people.
- You have solid oral and written English skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay.
- Premium insurance.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Yearly cash bonuses.
- Referral cash bonus.
Did we get your attention? We would like to hear from you and schedule an interview. If your profile fits our criteria, please apply online through Apply Now. Please note that only applications received through it will be considered.
We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.