BA/LGHR is recruiting an Office Manager for the General Manager Office of a big leading group in the Manufacturing and Trading Industry located in Ramallah, Palestine with operations outside Palestine as well.
Reporting to: General Manager
Type of Contract: Full Time
He/ She will have Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Managing the GM and Deputy GM travels.
- Managing and facilitating the appointment, and meetings.
- Following up on the tasks with different departments and managers.
- Writing and compiling executive reports.
- Checking and compiling monthly and recurrent reports.
- Responsible for Shareholders relations, and Palestine Exchange market communications, and disclosures.
- Documenting and archiving files.
- Coordinating for the Executive Committees (Agenda, To-Do List, Follow Up tasks, and minutes of meetings).
- Generating, receiving, and maintaining confidential and sensitive files, information and reports, and ensuring the security of files.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Proven office management, administrative experience.
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
- Ability to prepare/produce executive reports (Arabic & English)
- Familiarity with manufacturing and corporate environments is highly preferred.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, Internet, and Email.
- Ability to travel.
Total Years of Experience:
5+ Years of relevant experience.
Education & Certificates Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or relevant field.
Fluent in Arabic, English
Preferably Hebrew but not a must.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة