Since 1995, New Intertrade has been one of the leading companies in the security sector in Palestine. With more than 18 years of experience; New Intertrade is seeking new employee to join their team through the following available vacancy
Position: Office Engineer
Education: Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
Experience: 3-5 years
Duration: full time, 5 days (8:00-17:00)
Location: Palestine – Ramallah
Job Description: This position is responsible for preparing installation materials, tools for variety of safety and security systems (i.e. fire alarm system, surveillance system, Access Control, Queuing System and Intrusion system); auditing quantities in the project cost sheet, and following other project management duties as required.
- Prepare list of installation material, equipment and tools - in cooperation with Project Engineers- required at site on daily basis.
- Assist the Project Manager in auditing the materials and quantities in the project cost sheet.
- Review daily reports on daily basis and ensure that reports are complete and accurate for invoicing and job cost tracking.
- Assist in the overall planning of the project including: project overview, contract structure, resource planning, scheduling, project documentation, project organization and Interface management.
- Accurately and promptly enters work order on company software.
- Ensure that technicians and engineers are equipped with parts, tools and materials required to accomplish the works.
- Consistently manage email reporting with customers and updating the work orders on the internal system.
- Keep updated and informed on all company products, services and policies.
- Assist in preparing daily work schedule for the ongoing projects.
- Be responsible about stock delivery, inventory, and purchases such as first fix (cables, conduits, enclosures, transformers, batteries …etc.)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Mandatory skills and requirements
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Willingness to travel to attend training abroad.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Advanced computer skills including familiarity with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Graduation from a recognized university with relevant B.Sc. degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering and 3-5 years’ experience.
Preferred skills and requirements
- Strong English communication skills.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Have knowledge of low current systems including surveillance system, access control, fire alarm, intercom, public address, intrusion alarm system, etc.
- Project execution/commissioning background, with an understanding of detailed engineering of various security systems.
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CVs to:
No later than 23/12/2019
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.