Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation. To develop this work from (name of mission), we are recruiting a:
NURSES COVID RESPONSE SHORT TERM
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
In the context of Covid-19 pandemic in Gaza,: MSF is currently seeking to hire Nurses to join our project in Gaza.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Assisting nurse activities manager in assessing health facilities and providing trainings in infection prevention and control in Gaza health facilities (PHCs, Hospitals) in collaboration with Health promoters, according to MSF protocols, safety and IPC measures, in order to ensure quality of care and safety of patients, caretakers and staff during the Covid pandemic.
- Assessing different health facilities in Gaza strip and providing reports and advices
- Preparing training supports in Arabic about different topics such as Covid introduction, IPC standards precautions
- Giving trainings about standard precautions in health structures and providing support to the staff
- Participate in quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Flexibility to move around Gaza with MSF driver to visit and give trainings in different health facilities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Essential recognized nurse degree/diploma, Desirable Bachelor in Science of Nursing.
- Preferable specialization or experience in IPC.
- Desirable 2 years of previous experience and previous experience in other NGO’s.
- Demonstrable experience in training others in a team setting.
- Fluent in English.
- Candidate must be free of any obligations.
- Short term contract.
- Transport allowance
- Health expenses coverage
Interested applicants must submit the following documents:
C.V. Cover Letter in English detailing qualifications for this position and copy of Nurse diploma
To: [email protected] ,
Mentioning Covid response Nurse in the title of the mail, or it may not be considered.
The deadline for submitting applications is: Monday, 23rd of November 2020 at 6PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test and interview.