Caritas Jerusalem (CJ) is a humanitarian and development organization that represents the socio-pastoral services of the Catholic Church in the Holy Land. It was founded in 1967 in the aftermath of the Six-Day War, Caritas Jerusalem beneficiaries' number over 30,000 individuals from all religious backgrounds in the Occupied Palestinian Territories. Caritas Jerusalem is a member of Caritas Internationals, a confederation of 165 Caritas organizations operating in more than 200 countries. For further information about Caritas Jerusalem, please visit www.caritasjr.org.
Caritas Jerusalem is seeking a qualified candidate for the following position for Caritas Health Center-Gaza:
Position Title: Nurse
Position Type: Full time
Contract Period: 8 months contract, with the possibility of extension(s)
Location: Gaza- Caritas Health Center
Starting date: ASAP
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conduct field visits the beneficiaries to assess their medical needs according to your profession and prepare a treatment plan for each case according to its needs
- The provision of medical services to the beneficiaries, in their homes or health clinic, or any place determined by the project's coordinator.
- Sterilization of instruments used during service providing.
- Prepare periodic reports according to the instructions of the doctor on a specific action.
- Provide the information necessary for the beneficiaries and their families and the ways & mechanisms to deal with the current situation and tips to get to psychological self-acceptance and satisfaction.
- Perform any needed training for the other project staff if needed, which will be determined by the doctor.
- Perform any tasks assigned by the doctor.
- Maintain the confidentiality and privacy of work.
- The post will require working in the field or making home visits to covid19 patients.
- You should be a holder of a bachelor’s degree and be a maximum of 35 years old with valid practice and license.
Interested candidates with relevant education and experience are requested to send their cover letter and CVs by email to [email protected], and Carbon Copy (CC) to [email protected] by April the 22nd 2021 no later than 04:00 pm, and applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.