The role holder will be the primary Focal Point for Fault Management, Customer complaints Handling, Provisioning, and Performance Monitoring across all mobile network layers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor network alarms in shift based (24/7/365).
- Carry out efficiently all NOC related day to day activities (Fault Management, Performance Monitoring, and service provisioning) across all Mobile network elements.
- Escalate network faults to support teams within the agreed SLA.
- Managing and follow up all network maintenance work notifications for all business units.
- Perform Escalation and Notification to keep management and other business units informed during system outages.
- Producing Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of Network operation Performance.
- Provide remote technical assistance to field teams and ensure that field works are implemented without impacting the network health.
- Participate in the evaluation of current processes, procedures, and propose enhancements.
- Monitor the performance of the Mobile networks according to predefined thresholds.
- Enforcing adherence to the deployment process and quality control measures.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Work Experience & Qualifications:
-Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication or equivalent.
-Fresh graduates, and 1 year experience in related field is a plus.
Personal Traits & Special Skills:
-Good knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Good communication skills.
-Motivated team player.
-Ability to work under pressure.
-Good English (oral and written).
-Computer and Networks Literacy knowledge.
Interested and qualified applicants can apply through this link :