We are seeking a qualified enthusiastic candidate for a Networking and Marketing specialist:
- Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns in accordance with marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives.
- Planning and developing promotional materials as required for a cultural organization.
- Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Manages social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms.
- Work as part of the Fundraising and resources mobilization department.
- Good knowledge in fundraising strategies and donor community in Palestine and abroad.
- Creating networking strategies to enhance the work of the organization by opening doors for new partnerships locally, regionally and internationally.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Good knowledge in writing reports.
- Basic knowledge in writing funding proposals.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA degree in Digital Media, project management, management, social sciences, development, public relations, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of work in development and/ or NGO
Knowledge & Skills:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of NGO sector.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Experience in report and proposal writing in English.
- Excellent Knowledge in Social Media marketing strategies and techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative and innovative approach in developing new ideas and programs.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and MS Project.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Proficient skills in cooperation and team building.
- Readiness to work within a team.
- Willingness to work under stress and multiple competing demands.
- Ability to form good relationships with colleagues, partners & stakeholders.
Interested candidates should send their CVs and cover letters to this email: