The Palestinian Museum is an independent institution dedicated to supporting an open and dynamic Palestinian culture nationally and internationally. The Palestinian Museum is the flagship project of Taawon-Welfare Association.
The Palestinian Museum is currently recruiting for the following position:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Academic qualifications and practical experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related field.
- 2-4 years in Networking and IT Support
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with VMWare, Skype for Business, Veeam Backup and Replications
- Linux System Administration
- In depth knowledge of CISCO Networking technologies
- Team player
Interested and qualified candidates can submit their applications and learn more about the main tasks, job description, and required qualifications by visiting the Museum’s page, www.palmuseum.org/about/careers knowing that the latest date for submission of applications is Wednesday, July 31, 2019.
Incomplete applications will be disregarded, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.