Mada Al-Arab is a Palestinian company specialized in the telecommunication and internet providing fields.
Mada is looking to fill a “Network Administrator” job position.
- Expert knowledge of OSI and TCP/IP models
- Deploy, optimize and maintain Wide Area Networks. (IPv4, IPv6, IPSEC, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, TCP, UDP, etc.)
- Deploy, optimize and maintain Local Area Networks.
- Layer 1 infrastructure installation and troubleshooting techniques to include end-user devices.
- Configure, deploy, optimize, and maintain: switches, routers, firewalls, VPN and other network appliances; solutions for network device authentication, authorization and accounting; wireless infrastructure controllers, access points and power injectors / power over Ethernet (POE) infrastructure.
- Configure, deploy, optimize, and maintain network segregation, filtering and security on network equipment as business requirements dictate.
- Configure, deploy, optimize and maintain; network failover solutions; network device management solutions; network monitoring solutions.
- Provide network status reports to management.
- Document, manage and maintain public and private IP address space.
- Provide network connectivity and troubleshooting assistance in the process of implementing and maintaining enterprise application functionality.
- Coordinate with internal and external customers in the implementation, maintenance and resolution of network connectivity issues.
- Coordinate with circuit providers (ISP, etc) to ensure reliable connectivity and quick resolution to network outages and provider maintenance windows.
- Participate in an on-call rotation
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 2 plus years of experience in Network administration.
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals, IPv4/IPv6, MPLS, routing protocol operation, IP filtering, firewalls, VPNs, and the associated tunneling technologies.
- Internet, network, and hardware troubleshooting experience
- Experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree required (or equivalent experience), preferably in computer, electrical engineering or information systems
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
OUR GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
At Mada , we enable our staff to adjust their high sights and burn their tracks. This is where success
and future growth are truly the result of your accomplishments. Our teams are composed of enthusiastic
individuals who work hard to advance their careers. Join our team and see how hard work, loyalty,
competitive spirit and firm commitment to the customer can take you and your professional career to new
Please note that the last day for applying for this vacancy is 30/4/2021.
Candidates should apply their CV’s (PDF form) and send it to ([email protected])