مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود - اسبانيا
Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent humanitarian medical aid organization committed to two objectives: providing medical aid whenever needed, regardless of race, religion, politics or gender, and raising awareness of the plight of the people who helps. MSF is working in more than 70 countries all around the world.
MSF –Spain is carrying out a psychological support program with medical and social component. The aim is to provide short-term psychotherapy to people affected by violence and conflict.
MSF-Spain is currently seeking a Nanny to work in partnership with a family from our expats.
Main purpose of the position:
The Nanny is expected to provide child care and educational development for a child 3 years old.
- Taking care of the child 3 years old during the day and carrying out tasks specified by the parents, following at all times all hygiene standards and security rules.
- Daily activities: reading Arabic tales (those available at home), teaching games and songs, playing inside and outside in the garden.
- Taking all possible measures to prevent accidents in home/external activity locations. Immediately informing the parents in case of accidents (injuries, falling, intoxication, etc.) and immediately providing the first aid and calling the medical doctor if required. Checking the health of the child (fever, insect bites, injuries, etc.) when called for.
- Practicing self-education, learning child development methods and practicing developing games with infants/children based on their age.
- Looking after the cleanliness of the infant/child, including clothes and shoes as well the cleanliness of the room, domestic appliances, toys and other items surrounding the infant/child.
- At mornings taking care of the toilet needs of the child and dressing the infant/child appropriately.
- Giving a bath during the day when requested.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Pedagogical education, nursing education is an asset.
- Experience in working with children care facilities or in families.
Arabic essential. English an asset.
- Knowledge and ability to practice child development activities.
- Possession of good cultural standards.
المسمى الوظيفي Nanny
آخر موعد للتقديم 16 - Feb - 2021
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني مبتدىء
الدرجة العلمية دبلوم
الخبرة 1 Year
التصنيف مجالات متنوعة
All applicants should send a CV and cover letter by email to:
(Please indicate the job title in the subject line)
Deadline for receiving applications is 16/02/2021.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED ON ROLLING BASIS.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries will be received.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة MSF-Spain Doctors Without Borders
Community Health Educator
Mental Health Supervisor
Mental Health Supervisor
Community Mental Health Worker
Supply Chain Officer